Many potential surrogate mothers would like to know the details of cooperation with the babyforyou Agency. Therefore, below we will describe the step-by-step process of our cooperation after you come for the initial consultation.
1. Meeting the Agency employee and discussing all legal, medical and financial issues related to the surrogacy program.
2. Collecting required documents
- Ukrainian passport;
- identification code;
- marriage (or divorce) certificate;
- child birth certificate;
- child’s photograph.
3. Medical examination of the surrogate mother.
4. Selecting a couple that needs a surrogate mother’s assistance by our managers.
5. An agreement is signed after a personal meeting with the would-be genetic parents upon your mutual consent. Our experts will explain all legal formalities to you.
6. After all legal formalities have been settled, a period of preparation for an embryo transfer begins. You take special medicines facilitating a successful transfer. Besides, they prescribe hormones for you so that your body is totally prepared to receive the embryo at the right time. You can discuss all details you are interested in with our specialists.
7. This preparation, which lasts a month, is followed by the process of in vitro fertilization. During the first days, the embryo grows in the laboratory, and only after that, approximately on the fifth day, it will be transferred to you.
8. You should not be afraid of the process of artificial fertilization itself. It is absolutely painless, and therefore it is carried out without any anesthesia.
9. If you become pregnant, you will be monitored in the best clinics supervised by an employee of our Agency.
10. Surrogate mothers are paid a monthly allowance stipulated in the agreement to cover the costs related to pregnancy.
11. The baby is delivered in the best clinics by leading specialists under the supervision of an employee of our Agency.
12. After you leave the clinic, in the presence of a notary, you write a statement confirming that you do not object to recording genetic parents of the child as his/her parents in the child birth certificate. You are paid the remaining amount in accordance with the agreement.
13. Approximately a month after the delivery you have to be examined by a gynecologist to make sure you completely recovered.
Although we tried to describe all the stages of our cooperation as completely as possible, some of your questions may remain unanswered and you may still have some uncertainties. In this case, contact us by phone, and our specialists will explain everything to you.