We organize provision of highly qualified medical and legal assistance to you at all stages of surrogacy programs regardless of which program package you select.
Legal support for surrogacy programs:
- provision of consultations on legal issues;
- legal support for requests and registration of legal relations with the clinic;
- preparation of agreements and other legal documents signed with all participants of the program;
- obtainment of notarized consent of the surrogate mother’s husband for her participation in the program;
- obtainment of a certificate on the IVF implementation;
- preparation and registration of all documents required by the embassy for the potential parent’s departure with the child to their residence country;
- provision of consultations on the issues related to the child’s registration in the potential parents’ residence country;
- obtainment of the child’s medical birth certificate;
- support in obtaining the surrogate mother’s consent to register the biological parents as the child’s parents;
- support with registering the child with the agencies of civil status registration.
Surrogacy Program Packages