We organize provision of highly qualified medical and legal assistance to you at all stages of surrogacy programs regardless of which program package you select.
- Primary consultation on organizational, legal and medical issues;
- Selection of a surrogate mother:
- nomination of several candidates in accordance with the individual wishes of the client;
- medical and psychological screening of the surrogate mother;
- organization of a meeting with the surrogate mother;
- examination of accuracy of the surrogate mother’s personal data;
- examination of the information about the health condition, including psychiatric disorders, of the surrogate mother and her immediate relatives;
- study of the surrogate mother’s living conditions;
- examination of the information about the surrogate mother having no problems with law;
- examination of the information about the surrogate mother having no alcohol, drug or other addictions;
- study of other aspects that are of interest to the client.
- Selection of an egg or sperm donor:
- nomination of several candidates in accordance with the client’s wishes;
- organization of medical screening.
- Obtainment of a certificate on genetic relationship;
- A package of services related to organization and follow-up for a medical program:
- provision of information about the clinic that will conduct the IVF program, the clinic that will monitor the pregnancy, and the clinic where the surrogate mother will deliver a baby;
- assistance in communication with the clinics;
- monitoring and control of the program progress;
- provision of the report for the genetic parents about the program progress.
Surrogacy Program Packages